Selecting a suitable emcee for your wedding is an important decision. As much as you want your best friends to help host your wedding, they may not be comfortable in doing so. It would be ideal to entrust your wedding night to someone who is confident and capable of speaking infront of your guests. Furthermore, you don’t have to pay thousands to engage our emcees! Leave it to us, we will run your wedding night for you!
Our Professional Emcees
During his teens, Edward was given the chance to host various youth events and has eventually grown to love the role as an emcee. Edward has presented various shows at a world class level for an international audience, where his events background includes 3PV Events Production and the Singapore Zoo. Edward believes and goes for the extra mile to make sure your wedding is more than just a success.
Royce (English & Mandarin)
Known for his wit, charm and passion for hosting, Royce always succeeds in entertaining the crowd with professionalism. Highly proficient in English and Mandarin, he is capable of hosting for a largely diverse audience. His continually expanding experience includes corporate dinners, award ceremonies, product launches, roadshows and more. Having a versatile emcee like Royce at your wedding, it will sure be a fun and enjoyable one.
This beauty queen from Nanyang Technological University is no stranger when it comes to hosting a wedding. Regine has a strong focus as a wedding emcee since 2009 and have gained much growth in this area. Regine has gone through professional training in events hosting organized by Mediacorp. Regine seeks to bring more joy and laughter to all wedding couples with her capabilities.
Sean (English & Mandarin)
Sean has a passion for hosting events and he has had the opportunity to do it since 2008. Sean engages your guest with his wit, humour and draws attention in a personable way. Expect nothing short of a fun-filled experience when Sean hosts your wedding!
Rates & Packages
- Edward & Regine (English and Mandarin):
$838 (Early-bird Promo at $758 till 30 June 2019)
- Sean (English and/or Mandarin): $658
- Edward (English only): $528
Service includes preparing of draft wedding script for your vetting and approval, this starts 2 weeks before your wedding day.
On the actual day, emcees will arrive at the banquet venue 1 hour before your lunch/dinner commencement. Upon arrival, they will co-ordinate and confirm the program flow with your banquet manager, followed by a 15 to 30 min closed door rehearsal. Emcees will end and leave before the group photo taking.
Please note that there will be no meet-up with our emcees prior to the actual wedding day, neither will they join in for any event rehearsal/order between the banquet manager and yourself for this basic emcee package.
Additional charges apply for request to meet-up with emcee prior to the actual day and/or other segments not inclusive in the basic emcee package stated above.
Once confirmed, we are required to receive
1) 100% payment (if your wedding is less than 3 months of booking date or if service is on promotion) or;
2) 50% deposit (if your wedding is more than 3 months of booking date), the remaining deposit will be collected a week before date of service.
Terms & Conditions
1) Any promotion is applicable only to weddings from now till 30 June 2019.
2) Wedding service is subjected to availability.
3) Bookings confirmed are non-refundable and/or non-transferable.
4) WYMM reserves the rights to amend any terms & conditions without prior notice.
5) WYMM reserves the rights to reject any customers at our sole discretion.
6) All decisions made by in respect of this promotion or in the event of any dispute are final.