Weddings can be different with a wedding singer on stage performing love ballads for your guests. Enjoy an evening of lovey dovey lyrics and silky smooth voices of these singers. Along with a wonderful performance at your wedding, your guests will remember your wedding for years to come.
Choy Ting (Singer)
With a deep passion for singing and performing arts since young, Choy Ting has been performing for various events in the field of singing and dance since then. Effectively bilingual, Choy is able to engage the audiences with her jovial personality and charisma, while performing songs from the Top 40’s to Mandopop classics. In the pursue of her passion for music, Choy took up numerous performances for weddings, corporate events and in live music bar, etc. In addition, she is also a bilingual emcee for weddings, roadshows and events.
Often known as “Jamie Hendrix” for her killer riffs and guitar solos, Jamie has performed regularly in the local night scene. Some of the venues include Wala wala, Beer market and Hood Bar. Jamie’s versatility can bring you music from soothing classics like jazz to upbeat rocking anthems be it in an acoustic or full-band set up.
All Copyrights belong to the respective original song composers and original singers/artistes.
No copyright infringement intended.
Rates & Packages
- 1 Set (40 mins per set): $828
- 2 Set (30 mins per set): $1,028
Service includes a two piece band comprising of one singer and one guitarist. Each set may consist of 8 to 10 pre-selected songs in English and/or Mandarin. If you prefer to have the singer/band selecting the songs for you, it can be arranged as well.
On the actual day, the singer/band will arrive at the banquet venue 1 hour before your banquet commencement. Upon arrival, they will co-ordinate with your banquet manager for a 15 to 30 min close door rehearsal. Singer/band will end and leave once the set is over.
Please note that there will be no meet-up with our singer prior to the actual wedding day, neither will they join in for any event order for this package.
There will be holiday surcharges for weddings which falls on the eve of and on public holidays.
Additional charges apply for request of meet-up with singer prior to the actual day and other segments not inclusive in the basic package above.
Logistics to be provided by the venue includes:
– 2 x Microphone with stand
– 2 x Bar stool
– 2 x Music stand
– 1 x Guitar cable jack (if any)
Once confirmed, we are required to receive
1) 100% of the full payment (if your wedding is less than 3 months of booking date or if service is on promotion) or;
2) 50% deposit (if your wedding is more than 3 months of booking date), the remaining deposit will be collected a week before date of service.
Terms & Conditions
2) Wedding services is subjected to availability.
3) Bookings confirmed are non-refundable and/or non-transferable.
4) WYMM reserves the rights to amend any terms & conditions without prior notice.
5) WYMM reserves the rights to reject any customers at our sole discretion.
6) All decisions made by in respect of this promotion or in the event of any dispute are final.